OY TO THE WORLD Stickies® | Edible Decorating Stickers
- 100% edible and kid-friendly.
- Soft, melt-in-your-mouth vanilla-flavored sugar "paper".
- Nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, kosher certified and made in the U.S.A.
- Each piece includes 2 sheets of edible decorating stickers (approx. 24 individual stickers – varies by design).
How To Use Stickies®
Using clean dry hands, peel off a Stickies® and apply directly to freshly frosted or iced cakes, cupcakes, cookies, or any other food with a bit of moisture:
- Apply directly frosting, icing, yogurts, ice creams, pancakes, or any other foods that are slightly "tacky" or moist.
- For chocolate, candy melts, or other dry foods, apply a small amount of water to the back of the Stickies® with a pastry brush before applying and allow to sit for a few minutes before serving.
- Stickies®can be applied up to one day ahead of serving but we recommend applying the same day.
- Stickies® are light-sensitive, so keep any extras in a sealed bag, away from sunlight. Best when used within a few weeks of opening.
Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sugar, Water, Canola Oil, Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglycerol Esters, Modified Corn Starch, Mica, Algin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Artificial Colours. May contain soy.
Shelf life is approximately 9-12 months unopened and is best used within one week of opening. Produced on dedicated equipment free from peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, gluten, and eggs. Stickies are Kosher Certified under the Rabbinical Authority for Kosher Approval.
These Oy To The World Stickies® are illustrated by Allison Black.